LifeScience > Research Tool and Enabling Technologies
Array for Analyzing Membrane Proteins
- An "array for analyzing membrane proteins", which can stably and efficiently reconstitute a lipid bilayer supporting the membrane protein and can measure membrane current.
- Array for Analyzing Membrane Proteins
- The inventors have developed a microplate capable of analyzing a cell-to-cell interaction at a single cell level.The microplate enables a desired cell-to-cell interaction to be observed by regulating the number of cells and a two-dimensional or three-dimensional arrangement of the cells.
- Cell-Handling Plate
The promoter; Rapid, multiple-gene, single-neuron labeling in living animal brain
- To facilitate in vivo functional analyses of neuronal properties in the mammalian CNS, researchers have developed a novel technique that enables single neurons to be sparsely labeled with multiple reporter genes in living animals.
- The promoter; Rapid, multiple-gene, single-neuron labeling in living animal brain